Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, May 6, 2011

Finals Week

Finals Week is grueling. I’m living off caffeine and bad food (i.e. Sunoco breakfast sandwiches, Sunoco honeybuns, Sunoco danishes. There’s a Sunoco right down the street, okay, What do you want from me? I’m not proud of myself. I’m still wondering if the green stuff in that breakfast sandwich was supposed to be hot peppers or just... green stuff). The lack of sleep and overuse of my brain has me on the brink of insanity. This morning I got into an altercation with my sweatshirt. I threw him to the ground.

“Are you the problem or the solution?” I said. I actually said this. Out loud. The sweatshirt was speechless.

Even more frustrating is that I feel like I’m the only one with work to do. Normally, I get sick of other people complaining about how much work they have, but not this year. People keep asking me to drink. Yesterday, while I was walking thru campus to hand in a portfolio (which some might call “incomplete” or “lacking effort” or “an empty folder”) and simultaneously running a good ten minutes late for an exam in another class, I saw multiple other students going for jogs. I wanted to throw rocks at them. How do you have time to exercise? What - did you like start your work ahead of time or something? That’s cheating.

Alright, I’m enabling the ‘comments’ to anyone. You don’t need an account to post something. So feel free to complain about your workload, if you want. Misery loves company. But let’s try to stay on topic here; if the spam gets too bad or there’s too many people ranting about how my blog is an assault on common decency -slash- a disgrace to the English language, then I’ll have to remove the comments.

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. next time you're at sunoco, which judging by your track record i'm assuming will be in the very near future, i'd recommend the buffalo chicken hot dog with nacho cheese and ketchup, remember how much you liked it the first time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hand in the empty folder now vladimir putin is calling your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love honey buns.

    ReplyDelete